- Swatches: If needed, swatches of all of our leather colors are available for you to view before ordering. Simply let your sales consultant know which color groups you need to view and we will be glad to send them to you. Color group examples are blues, greens, browns, creams, blacks, burgandys, etc. Please note that when we send you swatches, we are required to hold a credit card number on file until the swatches are returned. Swatches must be returned within thirty (30) days. When swatches are returned, a $5.00 postage and handling fee will be charged to your account. Checks are also accepted for viewing color swatches. If the swatches are not returned to Wellington's withing the thirty (30) day period a one time $15.00 charge will be charged to your account. If an extension is needed for swatch viewing, please contact your sales consultant. All fees, including postage and handling, will be waived upon ordering.
- Throw Pillows: Offering the perfect way to complete your room's decor, our throw pillows are available in any of our colors, in various sizes, with solid or contrasting welts, and in any of our leather grades. Whether you need several pairs or a single accent pillow, we gladly offer worldwide UPS shipping directly to you. Pricing on pairs begins at $165.00, depending on the grade of leather you select. Please call our customer service department at 800-262-1049 for further information.
- Pricing: All of the styles in our catalog are available in a variety of different leather grades and colors. The price of each style is determined by the grade of leather you select. All pricing within this catalog reflects starting grade #1 leathers. Wellington's represents many manufactures most of which are located right here in NC, the furniture capital of the world. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Lay-Away & Delivery: Wellingtons is now offering free lay away for up to six (6) months and free local delivery on all of our fine leather furniture products.
- Placing Orders: Wellington's offers you substantial savings on your investment in high-quality furniture. At the time of order, we require a 50% deposit, with the remaining balance due just prior to shipment from the manufacturer. Orders cannot be shipped until the balance is paid in full. Orders will be confirmed by E-mail. Please retain one copy for your records and return the signed office copy to Wellington's. After we receive your signed confirmation, you will be notified of an approximate shipping date. For orders and inquiries, please call 800-262-1049 or fax to 828-265-5095. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. (ET).
- Our Guarantee: At Wellington's, we want each customer to be completely satisfied with their purchase. All companies represented by Wellington's Furniture, Inc. offer a warranty against manufacturers defects. Costs for packing and shipping are the responsibility of the consumer. Please inquire for specific details about manufacturer warranties. Wellington's takes pride in the products and services it offers. We warrant that all merchandise will be delivered in a condition which meets standards set by the manufacturers. While we carefully advise you of the manufacturer's reputation, quality, and design, actual choice and selection is the customer's responsibility. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase, less freight and restocking fees. However, dissatisfaction must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Manufacturers' Warranties: All manufacturers represented by Wellington's offer warranties. Warranties do not cover abuse or neglect. For specific warranty information contact your sales consultant.
- Personal Service: Wellington's is the most up-to-date, knowledgeable and established leather distributor in the United States. Our customer service representatives are ready to assist you with pricing and will always inform you of our current promotions from our various manufacturers. Please call our customer service representatives at 800-262-1049 for help with your questions. Our knowledgeable, friendly customer service staff will be glad to assist you as you make your selection.
- Payment: At Wellington's Furniture, we absolutely offer you the best prices available. So that we may continue to offer low prices, we request that you usa a personal check or money order, although we gladly accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Cancellations and changes are not accepted after the leather has been cut. If cancellation occurs before the leather is cut, customer will be charged a $150.00 cancellation charge. For cancellations after your order is in process, a restocking fee will apply along with any applicable freight charges.
- Taxes: Wellington's is not responsible for collecting or submitting sales or use taxes for any state other than North Carolina. Each state manages and dictates their own policies and requirements. North Carolina residents add the applicable sales tax.
- Special Features: Special features available when ordering from Wellington's include your choice of wood finish, as well as options for feet, nail trim, welts, and cushions. Other custom features are available upon request. Cushion options available on most styles include Marshall coil, down, and spring/poly/down. Wood finishes are as follows: mahogany, cherry, medium oak, dark oak, black, and whitewash.
- Delivery: At Wellington's Fine Leather Furniture, we take pride in selling quality leather furniture. We maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity and hope to meet or exceed our customer's expectations in furnishing their homes with custom leather furniture.
Wellington's has selected some of the finest white glove delivery services in the South East to deliver our furniture. While we try to give a fair estimate of when the completed furniture will be delivered, we can not be held responsible for delays in production or delivery.
The delivery companies will do all that they can to deliver your furniture in perfect condition and within a reasonable time frame. Delivery services run 7 days per week, with some evening deliveries. Although the delivery companies will work within the tight schedules of our customers, please try to be as flexible and available as possible in order to accept your delivery.
Freight delivery is not an exact science and there are many things that can cause delays in the freight industry. Things such as traffic back ups or accidents, equipment breakdown, and unloading delays at scheduled stops will all cause delays in delivery and can not be predicted. Neither Wellington's nor the delivery services we use can be held responsible for delays which are out of our control.
The delivery fees charged cover the cost of the actual freight, insurance on the freight, all fuel surcharges, and also include the fees for in home delivery, set-up, inspection, and administration fees.
To be certain that all items are deliverable to your home, measure doorways, hallways, etc BEFORE placing your order. You WILL be responsible for all costs in the event that your furniture is undeliverable due to limited access.
Below is an estimate of delivery cost for an AVERAGE SOFA. Delivery costs are based on weight and destination. Because of this, rates may vary from the map below.
For international deliveries, please call 1-828-265-5060 to receive a shipping quote.